Pages

2/7/10

Superbowl Commercials

So earlier today I was at this thing called Mitzvah Mania, and its all about helping kids figure out what they're going to do for their Mitzvah project when they have their Bar or Bat Mitzvah. I haven't really figured it out yet, but I have until 2012. So basically its my brother who needs to figure out. His is this year.
I'm not really gonna watch the Superbowl today, since I don't really care about football that much. All I wanna see is the funny commercials. They are so hilarious! But did you know that it costs $2,000,000 to make a commercial for the Superbowl? Last year there was this whole story about this guy who wanted to propose to his girlfriend on national TV, and say like, I love you and will you marry me? So he did this whole fundraiser but only raised like, $10,000 sadly. And I would have liked to see that commercial.
So I think I'll be up here doing something that's actually entertaining to me instead of watching a football game. I might come down for food. Hahahahaha. OK bye.
And today's Random Righter is..........ALEXIS!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. i saw that is costs 3 million to make a commercial that is thirty seconds long

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah i heard the same thing. most commericals are like 1-2 mins though. its crazy how much they have to pay

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know!!! and budlight had like 5 commercials

    ReplyDelete