Pages

1/24/10

Tuesday

So I really don't want Tuesday to come, since that's when the science projects are due, and I'm not finished with them yet. I wish that we could have another week for them. Cuz then I would so finish them in time. And I wouldn't have to freak out about finishing them.
So today I'm going to the mall with my dad and I think I'm bringing a friend. I don't know yet she hasn't called me back. And then I can finally but another one of those robot necklaces since I got a bad color last time. I got a light blue one, but I forgot that there is nothing in my closet that is light blue, or anything that will match with light blue. So i think I'll get a pink one, since I have lots of pink. I don't really like the color, but it looks really good on me.
I think I'll go call another friend.
And Random Righter is.....................BRADEN!!!!
(Actually the only reason that its Braden cuz he told me that he doesn't wanna be the Random Righter.) HAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment