Hey, Braden, who said you could write?????
I just saw Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakquel for the second time with Maddie and Halle. We got Carls for lunch, and we were gonna see Tooth Fairy, but it was sold out. Mom, if you are reading, this, I TOLD YOU SO!!!! Anywho, I had already seen it when I was in Las Vegas with my brother, but Maddie and Halle hadn't. And there was nothing else to see, anyway. Braden, don't tell me that we could have seen Avatar. Cuz I know that's what you're thinking right now. So it was really funny, there are a few hilarious parts in it. There's this one where Alvin was driving this toy motorcycle, and he lets go of it, and Ian is on the grounhd with his legs open, and the motorcycle drives right into the place!!! It was HILARIOUS!! And then since the Chipettes don't come to the performance, Ian dresses up as Brittany, and then puts socks on his hands and tries to do Single Ladies!! And its so funny cuz he starts singing:
All the single ladies!!
Single single single, dingle dingle ladies!!
If you wanna get married you have to put your rings on!
And its like, really funny.
We get Blake's Place for dinner for that Golden fundraiser, and so the meal comes with cookies, and I opened the box, and they're chewy and smelled really good, and so now its just really tempting not to eat them.
Well, I have to go finish cleaning up my place. Bye.
And today's Random Righter is............HALLE!!!!!!!
i was the random righter 4 the day. maddie just did hers a day late
ReplyDeletethats almost obnoxious.
ReplyDelete