Pages

1/27/10

Skipper

So it was really funny after school today, cuz when I was taking Halle to her house, she left the car door open for like, one second, and then SKIPPER jumped in the car. I didn't see, but my mom's all, "Oh don't go in there!" But I didn't know what she was talking about. Then Skipper went on the little thingy inbetween the two front seats, and then I turned around, and I see a DOG in front of me! I didn't know that he went in there in the first place, and so when I turned around, there was a dog in the car like, sniffing my face! And I yelled, not because I was scared of dogs, just because a second ago there was nothing, and the fact that there was a dog there scared the heck outta me. And that was funny.
So today in math class, since Layne was absent, I sat in her desk. Of course everyone else at my table said I should sit in my regular seat, but then I liked it there, cuz there was more room. And it was a better seat than my own. And I'm not getting bumped by Halle all the time, since Jessica is right handed. Since Halle is a lefty, and I'm not, she always knocks my elbow and makes me scribble on my math homewrok. So I liked it better in Layne's seat. Plus there's a trash can right next to me so I don't have to ask anyone to throw my paper away. I wish I could switch with Layne.
Well, I'm gonna go and finish my stupid social studies test thats due tomorrow. Bye peoples.
And today's Random Righter is...........................MADDIE!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. o and for all you people who didnt kno, skipper is my awesomly awesome dog!!! o i love dogs way more than i love cats ANDREA!!!!
    Halle

    ReplyDelete
  2. dogs are WWWAAAYAYYYYYY better than cats. cats run and hide under the couch. Dogs, however, like to be with their people and play and they dont hiss at u. Slater my HUGE Great Dane is so awesome!!!!!!!!! he's my size!!!!!! and he is very funny because he trips over his huge feet sometimes.
    Andrea, i dont kno what up in ur head.
    u think cats are better than dogs AND u think Avatar is dumb!!!! how could u think those things. Dogs and avatar are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like cats, cuz i have 2, but i don't go crazy over them. and they don't hiss and hide under the couch, especially mine cuz they are outdoor cats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i definetly like dogs better i dont know why

    ReplyDelete