Pages

1/21/10

This is Layne

Andrea why are you making me do this? The one time i check your blog and I have to post. Well I do have time so I might as well. Um lets see. I just made homemade mac and cheese. Its elbow pasta with this really yummy cheese sauce with bread crumbs on top. Hey andrea i have a question. why did you pick me to do this post thing? just wondering. well i'm mad for a reason. Mrs. Hope isn't giving us any homework this week and then she says that she is giving us a lot next week. that is bad for me because I have to go to Iowa for an synchronized skating competition on wednesday. oh and i heard her say that we have to take a writing prompt. well yah enough of my talking. Bye!
ps, andrea i hope i never have to post again
pps, hehehehehehehe jk
ppps, not...not!!!!!
pppps, fooled yah bye

1 comment:

  1. 1. its just random i just think of a name of a person that reads my blog
    2. i wasnt trying to bug u
    3. i hope i wont ask u again but if i run out of ppl i might

    ReplyDelete