Finally!! I don't have to worry about working on my science projects anymore since we turned them all in today! Woo hoo!! Well, I have to check my science grade cuz the last time I checked it there was no grades up. And then today Layne told me that Mrs Bradley already posted them on Teachereasem, so I have to go check it after this. But its good that the social studies test counts for this quarter, so I'm not out o luck.
So tonight's the night that I have to try out for honors. It was so funny, cuz today when Andy asked me if I was doing it tonight, he's all, you're gonna fail. And I'm all, you know, you're lucky that I know that you're kidding. Go head, say it. "That wasn't a joke." And then he's all, "Well, actually that was a joke." And then I'm all, "You're a joke." So, yea. But I'm hoping that I make it again this year.
I took another AR test today, and I got a 9 out of 10, but I already have my goal, and I already did my 2 non-fiction. But I don't know if I have my average level yet, so that's why I've been reading high level books to bring it up. So I'm reading Hatchet now. Its OK, but I jsut started it, and so I'm only on like, page 6 or something like that.
And today's Random Righter is..................HALLE!!!!!!!!!
PS since I'm almost out of people to to the Random Righter, I really need more viewers or else you people will have to write more often. So PLEASE tell, like, everyone you know, and then tell me who you told, so I know who's looking at it. And then I'll open up the site again to anybody. But if you do the Random Righter, you still have to sign in with my account. So PLEASE TELL PEOPLE!! THANKS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment