Good news and bad news:
Bad-Its not a Tempur-Pedic :( (Halle I'm still mad at you for having one.)
Bad #2-I have to wait until Wednesday
Good-Its way better than the one I have since it has some memory foam and some bounce in it.
My parents still won't let me have a Tempur-Pedic since they're like, $1,100 or something, but at least I don't have to use my one that I have had since I was like, 3. And even Maddie says it sucks. So I got mad at it, and so I took it off my bed frame, and then I put it on the floor, and started jumping on it. But that didn't go well since it has no bounce left in it! Well, at least I have a new one. But not a Tempur-Pedic. But when we were shopping, I saw this one where you could move the bed up and down, and since it was a Queen, it was split in half, so one side could be up and the other could be down. And then I was laying on the Tempur-Pedic and it was awesome. And then I was crawling across all the mattresses, and it took me 18 seconds to crawl through 3 rows of mattresses.
So today I have Sunday school, and my mom said after maybe I could invite a friend over. My brother is doing this thing with his 7th grade class, and they're going to this park and doing some restoration. I only have to go to the regular class, but yea.
And today's Random Righter is................RAGAN!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment