Pages

1/22/10

Nothing To Do

So since I am now home alone, and its raining outside, I officially have nothing to do. I could actually work on my science projects or read, but I don't wanna do anything borign right now. Instead, I wanna go get a cookie for snack, and then go find something recorded to watch on the DVR. I think I still have an AFV taped from alst week, and I have a lot fo movies that I haven't gotten the chance to watch yet.
So tonight with my temple youth group there is an overnight at the temple, and we have a service and then an oneg(display of desserts tha we get to eat) and then I don't know what else. But we get breakfast in the morning, then I have to go to a Bat Mitzvah with my family, then we have the rest of the day to ourselves. But then on Sunday, we have to go back to temple to go to Sunday school. So basically I am spendin my whole weekend starting tonight at the temple. Which is not what I wanted to do, but whatev.
Gonna go lay down and read my easy 6.0 book after I finish my cookie.
And today's Random Righter is....................JESSICA!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment