So since today is the day that we leave San Diego, we might go see The Spy Next Door with some friends when we get home. I still wanna see Old Dogs but my mom says that since she thinks its stupid, then I can't see it. But thats the only other movie I wanted to see. There's nothing else in theaters I haven't seen.
So it was so funny last night. My parents were watching the Golden Globe Awards, and so I was in the room with my dad's laptop. Unfortunately, it doesn't let you go onto the internet. So, I got creative. I thought I would have some fun with Powerpoint. I made a slideshow about how bored I was. There were 5 slides:
1. (In WordArt) Bored To Death
By, Andrea Fleishman
2. Why I'm Bored.
3. What I Can Do
4. Thanks For Watching!
5. Credits. It said, like, Edited By, Andrea Fleishman, Music By, Adrea Fleishman, and they all said by Andrea Fleishman. And then, I took the animation tool, and made them be like credits. So they started rolling up the screen, and it was so funy, cuz I showed my parents after, and they were laughing.
I think I'll go have a bowl of Cheerios.
hi adrea! (not a typo). i was gonna say that the critics gave old dogs an F. it must have been pretty bad
ReplyDeletemaddie
ReplyDelete1. i dont get the adrea thing. what r u trying to say
2. i think old dogs came out in 07, but it was so bad they stopped showing it. before travolta's son died. then, obviusly they thought tey could try again to make some money off it, but they failed. it still looked funny, tho.