So Halle recently got the EnV3, and I'm really jealous cuz that's the phone that I want. And she never lets me touch it anymore she gets all mad and then grabs it back. But its still so cool the only reason I want it is because it has like, the best keyboard of all phones made. My iPod lets me text, but since I have the lite version, I only get 30 texts a day. And also its kinda hard to type on touch screens, and so you can press two keys at once. But I still like it a lot.
On addictinggames.com, there's this thing called the inpossible quiz, and its really hard. Its a bunch of questions that don't make sense. You should try it. I've gotten all the way to question 50 before I lost all my lives. Its still fun and it makes you wanna try it over and over again.
There's also this game called super stacker 2, and its really fun but hard and I can't get past level 32. But its addicting, and I think that's why they call that website addictinggames.com.
I have to go do something else with Halle. See you tomorrow. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment