So I wanna do a new thing on my blog, called the Random Righter. And so everyday when I post, at the end, I'll put:
And today's Random Righter is.....
And then someone's name. And if your name is there then that means you have to write a post. And I think you all know how to do that. Sign in as andrea.fleishman@gmail.com, and use bballchamp22 as the password, and then do a new post. But as the title, put Random Righter and then your name. So if I were to do it I would put as the title Random Righter Andrea. Get it? Does that sound OK to you? I thought it would be fun to try it out. Vote on the poll if you like that idea or not. And if you say no, then please post a comment on what a good idea or element for my blog so that it doesn't get boring.
good idea. that should make more people post. usually the only tiome someone posts is when u ask them a question
ReplyDeletei really need to pay attention to what im typing.
ReplyDelete