Pages

1/23/10

Overnight

So last night I went to the overnight at my temple, and it was pretty fun. After services, we got in our pajamas, and then played air hockey, ping pong, and foosball, even Rock Band. And then, I went to play Mau with some kids. You've probably never heard of Mau, and its fun. It looks easy, but its probably the most complicated game on earth. And then at like, midnight, they played the new Harry Potter movie (which I didn't watch) and then I went into the girls room and talked and texted on my friend's phone for about a half hour. It was fun.
So now I'm just waiting until we have to go back to temple for a Bat Mitzvah and then we finally get the day. But I don't know what there is to do on a cold day like this since its January and you cant do anything that is fun. Basically I'll just get dressed and then figure out what I'm gonna do after that. See you on Monday.
And today's Random Righter is.....................MADDIE!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. yay!!! anotheer day its NOT me for random righter

    ReplyDelete