So since the at&t server was down for the last 2 days, I haven't been able to post, or check my email, and the TV totally froze. But its all better now.
How many more days till schools over? I'm too lazy so someone please post a comment and find out I'm really tired.
I was just watching one of the recorded AFV's and there was a bunch with kitties in them and it was really funny and cute.
The Bar Mitzvah party was really fun last night, and we got to walk acroos the golf course to get there. It was at the Alta Vista country club, I can see it from my mom's window. While we were there, I could see our house and it was really fun. Plus there was a lot of good food and drinks and dancing.
So I have to go some errands with my mom......I hope I can make them fun. And if Jessica, if you're reading, this, yea, I lost the no dot contest. Oh, doot!!!! Sorry, if you're not Jessica, inside joke.
Bye see you tomorrow.
inside jokes can be confusing sometimes. very confusing.
ReplyDeletedoot??? what the heck is doot??
ReplyDelete