So today I went to Maddie's All-Stars soccer ga me and they won! It was really cool because Maddie scored the one goal that got the win. The final was 1-0. The goalie for Maddie's team looked really bored and tired, and for most of the game was just standing there. Unlike the other goalie that didn't get a break. But it was exciting, because like, after 1 minute that she got put in, she scored. It was fun to watch her play.
Guess what I'm having for lunch? A PebJeh! And then I have to get ready to go to San Diego for the weekend and then leave on Monday since there's no school. And then after lunch I think I'll come back here and play on the computer more, since its one of the things I'm addicted to. Here's my list of addictions:
1. Gum
2. The Computer (that's why I want a laptop so bad)
Wait, I remember having 3, I think I'm forgetting one. Maddie, I think you might know. Please tell me!
So this morning before the game Iw as watching The Biggest Loser since there was nothing else on. And it was OK, just sad because it was the begging of the season. It was actually a repeat from 2007. But it was my first time watching it. There's a lot of crying in that show. But then, yea.
Gonna go have my PebJeh.
what addictions dont you have!!!! i cant remember the last one.
ReplyDeletei know!!! ugh!!! now its gonna bother me!!!!
ReplyDelete