Pages

1/12/10

Mad

I'm really mad right now cuz I just checked my grades on Teacherease and I have a C in Social Studies. And so that makes me really mad. It can't be that bad, cuz its a 79%, so that's really close to a B. But I can't get a C this quarter, cuz my mom said, that if I get all A's in the last quarter, and no C's the whole year, she'll get me a mini laptop.
I have to work on my science projects a lot this week. I have about 2 done. One is finished, and the other I am gonna finish, like, right now. After I do this. But it won't take me that long to do the other 2, hopefully.
Can you belei--(i before e except after c) believe that American Idol is on tonight? If you don't know, its on tonight on Fox at I think 8 or 9, you'll have to check. But its cool cuz Ellen is the new judge! You remember Ellen, the show that my mom went to? Well, there's this new thing that this is Simon's last year on the show. 2 things about that:
1. That means this is gonna be the biggest year since its his last so everyone's gonna watch it, and it'll get a lot of viewers.
2. I bet Fox paid him to say he's leaving because they wanted some buzz about the show and wanted more viewers. Just like Justin Bieber probably didn't write the songs he sings, Disney Channel did for him.
That reminds me..........Justin Bieber shouldn't be famous. Just because you put a video of you singing really well on Youtube doesn't mean you get to be famous. Its really stupid.
Gonna go work on my science projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment