Pages

1/21/10

Science Projects

So today in science class, I finished and turned in one of my four science projects. And I got 30/30. It was the collage one. And it turned out pretty good, even though i only had like, 10 pictures on it and I did it one a white piece of paper. And now I'm trying to get 5 extra points on Jenny's crossword puzzle. Its not that hard, but its no super easy, either. So its like in the middle, where it should be.
I'm kinda sad cuz tennis practice got cancleed tonight, and now I have nothing to do tonight excepy watch American Idol. And that's basically it. But tomorrow's Friday, so at least it will be a good day tomorrow (hopefully). I hope that it doesn't rain as hard as it did today, but I don't want it to be 40 something degrees, either. Cuz if its not raining, then we have to have recess outside, and then its just like, freezing. Also we'll have to have PE outside, which I really don't wanna have to run or write more stuff down in our folders.
Well, I'm gonna go work some more on my science projects.
And today's Random Righter is.......
LAYNE!!!!!!!!
(Remember, sign in with the andrea.fleishman@gmail.com and bballchamp22 as the password and do a new post with your name as the title. It'll be like that everyday. I figured I would rather have you write a post then do a commment.)

No comments:

Post a Comment