Pages

12/13/09

World Population

So I got bored and so I asked the computer what the world population was. It said that there were about 6,707,000 people on the planet. Living, that is. Dead people and living people would be like, trillions. It said that since there are about 137,000 births a year, and only 57,000 deaths, the world population (that they predicted) in 2050 will be around 9,000,000. And the death rate will be around 90,000 a year, because of the swine flu. But if its true (which its not) about the apocalypse in 2012, that'll change everything. But, the apocalypse isn't for a long time. That whole 2012 movie, is so not non-fiction.

I so wish that computers were touch screens. Cuz I hate the mouse. And having to click. I mean, they've already come out with touch screen cameras, and phones, and at some fancy restaurants they have touch sreen computers, but I wish they would sell them for home use. Then you also get extra room on your comptuer desk, because there's no mouse and mouse pad.

My dad has been setting up this shelf in the Wii room, and so its always noise cuz that power drill is LOUD. But it looks cool. And now everything is actually organized in that place. I have been playing Mario Party 8 for 2 days. Well, not 24/7, but even though I set it for only 10 turns, I usually don't have a lot of time to play. But hey, after this I'm gonna finish my game. I so won. I have 2 stars and like, 45 coins, and the other team has no stars and 45 coins.

I was playing a game on my Nintendo, and it was running low on battery. I was doing so well, and I was about to pass the level, and BAM! it shut off on me. Now I can't find the charger. But it'll show up. It's in the house, somewhere, unless it grew legs and walked away. Which is possible. Cuz ANYTHING'S possible. I'm saying that for U Maddie, cuz I know how much you LOVE it when people say that!

1 comment:

  1. my friend has a touch screen computer!!!!!!
    scientists think 2012 is the end because of the mayan calender and buhhdist predictions. i don't trust those sources.

    ReplyDelete