Pages

12/3/09

Newspaper

I was just working on the class newspaper. My job is actually really fun. I just finished my interview with Mrs. Katz today at recess, and I just did a crossword puzzle. I'm also doing a jokes section, and maybe a word search. But I don't know if those are too easy. I'll make a really hard one. I think. Maybe. Still not sure.
I was watching Brain Surge just now, and this is what bothers me. When they're on the last level, and they make a mistake. And you would think, oh, well, now you know not to step there next time. Right? Well, this kid today, was on the 6x6, and it was so irritating, because he made the same mistake 4 times in a row. I was like, oh, my gosh. Don't you know not to go there by now? It's still a pretty good show. It's almost like kids' Jeopardy, but alot easier. I so wish I could be on that show.
I'm gonna go try to finish my book, so I can finally take an AR test. I haven't taken one in a week, I think. And I still have to read one more non-fiction, and then I'm gonna read A Wind In The Door, the sequel to A Wrinkle In Time. I gave up on reading The Graveyard Book, because like alot of other books, I'm never gonna finish it. So, yea. And so now I'm about a little more than halfway through with my non-fiction, and I wanna finish it tonight. Because its pretty easy, because there's alot of words on each page. I'll post again tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. when's there gonna be a new halle's talk time???

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, the only time i can do halle's talk time is when halle is at my house, and we have time after homework. ive been working with ragan on my project, so halle hasnt' been over lately, and also we dont usually have time.

    ReplyDelete