Pages

12/9/09

Forever!

By the title, if you thought that I was gonna write about Forever by Chris Brown, then you're wrong. Ha ha!
So today, homework took me forever. I must have been working for 2 hours, because I'm almost done, and it's been 2 hours. So, there ya have it.
Can't wait for tomorrow! Here's what I'm gonna be doing. Besides the fact that my mom is going to ellen!!!!! I wonder what she'll get! Maddie says:
"If your mom gets something cool, I'm gonna wanna come over to your house a lot more!" And she said that. So, back to tomorrow:

  • Going home with Maddie
  • Going to my other friend's house
  • Going to my soccer team's party at Camelot
  • GETTING TO SEE WHAT MY MOM GETS FROM ELLEN!!!!!!!!

So that's why I won't shut up. CUZ I'M SO ANXIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment