Pages

12/7/09

Egyptian Project

I think you guys already know this, but Ragan and I are doing our Egypt project together. And she's sick. So if we have to present on Thursday, and she's still sick, that's gonna suck. A lot. So I think I'll just tell Mrs. Hope hat we couldn't finish the project.
So on the 2nd of 12 Days of Giveaways on ellen, she gave away:
  • A coffee maker
  • $150 to Staples
  • $200 to Cost Plus
  • A Wii
  • An Xbox 360
  • $400 to Target

I thought the last one was just amazing. What if all the good gifts are gone by the time my mom goes? Well, she wants a digital camera. Luckily, Ellen hasn't given away any of those yet. I want my mom to get a laptop, though. But on the first day that one one of the things. So, yea. I'm gonna check out the website, and see what day 3 was!

1 comment:

  1. we watched an instructional video on team handball for pe. it seems like fun. apparentely its an olympic sport.

    ReplyDelete