Pages

12/29/09

Gum

So since I chew gum alot, Maddie says that I am addicted. But not really, I said I was kinda, but she totally disagreed. She gets mad at me cuz I chew on my tongue all the time when I don't have a piece of gum in my mouth, cuz I always need something to chew on. So we started this whole conversation about gum, and how I usually go through my packs of gum fast.
We watched Land of the Lost last night. I had been wanting to see it for a while. The whole thing was hilarious!!!!! The part where Marshall opened up that thingy that Chaka gave him and all the bugs came out was weird, and then the Sleestak were funny yet freaky. I so wanna see it again!!!!!
My brother and his friend are going to Universal today, but I didn't wanna go. That place doesn't really look that good, cuz it mostly has really scary roller costers, and I don't like those. So I might spend the rest of the day with Maddie.
Gotta go make french toast with Maddie!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. land of the lost is hilarious!!!!! i love the one quote where Marshall says, " It's a walnut!!!"
    i have it on my ipod and watch it a billion times. almost as much and monty python and the holy grail!!! Ni! NI! NI! NI! The black night will always triumph!!!

    That reminds me how me and mason could make maddie crack up by saying a line from monty python.
    Allmost as funny as spaceballs or topic thunder!! the comedies i have listed here are probably the best of all time with the exception of hangover, airplane, funny people, and the proposal. wow, my comment was about as long as a short post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maddie is here right now and saw the comment and is so not true!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete