Pages

12/27/09

Mustard

OK, thia is for you Layne:
So I was checking comments, and Layne asked me to takl about mustard for some weird reason. So I thought what the heck.
Mustard is yellow. I hate it. Even though yellow is my favorite color, I still hate mustard. It smells bad, and tastes even worse. People put it on hot dogs and burgers and say that "it gives it flavor." I think that it is really gross. Also, there are many different kinds of mustard, and they all suck. My mom keeps this one called "Grey Poupon" in her fridge. But the most popular one is the French's. It's the regular one.
Sincesome of you don't agree with my opinion, you can now vote on the poll if you like mustard or not. If you do, then I can't help you. Tee hee. JK JK. Seriously, VOTE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment