OMG! Its finally here! Winter vacation! A whole two weeks off! Ugh, I just wanna go to sleep.
MADDIE'S WON THE POLL.
So today at the gift card exchange, I got 7/11. At fist, I stole Jasmine's cuz I wanted Cold Stone, cuz that was probably the best one there, and then when she picked another, she got 7/11! Of course, I couldn't steal it again, cuz I already had mine, but then, after, I go up to her, and I'm all, JASMINE!!!! Will you trade with me? And she's all, SERIOUSLY?!?!?! And I'm all, YEA! So we went back and forth until I said, HERE!!!! Give it to me!! And that's how I ended up with 7/11. And since that day Maddie came home with me, we thought we'd use it, so we went to 7/11, and we both got Slurpees.
For one of the errands, that I did with my mom and Maddie, we went to Gamestop to burn my brother's gift card. SO then I saw the microphone stand for the Wii, and so I used my money from my grandma to buy it, and its actually really cool.
I've been having lots of fun with my iTunes gift card. Actually, I am listening to Meet Me Half Way right now. (I just bought it. And Crazy In Love.)
I'm going to a Hanukkah party tonight, and so yea. I thought I'd share that with you.
OH YEA!!! It was so funny cuz I told all my friends since I didn't get the chance to get their Christmas gifts, I was talking to Maddie in the car, and I was saying that I was gonna go to the mall on Sunday to get them. Then Maddie said, ooh, can I go with you? And I'm like, uh, no. And then she's all, um, why? OH!!! YEA!!!!!! Cuz you're getting my gift! Hahaha! So we had a lot of fun on the trip.
I can't wait till Monday, not just cuz its vacation, but its the last day on 12 Days Of Giveaways! It's gonna be so big! Since its the last day, she'll give away the most amazing stuff. I'm predicting a vacatio0na dn a TV. Post a comment and tell me what YOU think she'll give away. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment