Pages

12/23/09

I have to go get packed so I'll cut to the chase.
I can't believe that Christmas Eve is tomorrow. Not that I'm excited or anything, its just that it came really fast and let's see there's only 8 DAYS TILL 2010!!!!!! Can you believe that we're going into a new decade already? WOW!!
The other thing is that my brother's friend's Bar Mitzvah is not this weekend but next. The the week after that is another one!! I forget who it is, but we're going to a lot this year, cuz everyone from Bradley's hebrew school class is having their Bar Mitzvah, and so we get to go to all of them. And this is the year that I get to start planning mine. It's gonna be in 2012, though, so its a while away. And I don't even have date yet. It'll either be March 10 (which is amazing cuz its the day before my real birthday), or the next weekend, or the week after that. So I think it'll be in March, which is pretty cool. My brother's birthday is November 4th, and his Bar Mitzvah is on 12/11/10! I'm excited, cuz it's next year!!!!
Gotta let my brother use the computer.........

6 comments:

  1. why do you need to plan yours 2 years early????

    from maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i still cant beleive you didnt fiqure me out yet but still i cant belive how much days left till a new year cant you belive it its sooooo awesome ok heres a little clue about me i love dogs and i have one and its a golden retreiver and my freiend kayla has 2 cats and i think their cute and their names are harry and tiger and i think its tiger but hes always running away from me i dont know why but its only me weird huh i mean i know you have a cat but i think yours is probaly nicer than tiger/harry ok thats all i got for now to tell you and i hope you can fiqure me at from anoynoumous talk to you later BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maddie-
    since a bat/bar mitzvah is such a huge celebration, you have to plan it 2 years early. you have to get the date, practice, send out invites, book the hotels, get a party room, get all the food, and its a huge thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. anonymous-
    wow this is really annoying, and if you dont tell me who u r and why you post comments on my blog, and how you found my blog, i wont publish any more of your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what the heck is fiqure anyways. DO YOU MEAN FIGURE?? F-I-G-U-R-E Figure. yes now try spelling it on ur own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank u braden. its not like u dont ever make spelling mistakes. dont get mad at me its my blog i can do whatever i want to it.

    ReplyDelete