- Digital camera
- $250 worth of tools (for my Dad)
- Printer
- $1000 gift card to Sears
That last one just kills me. I don't think you know this, but my Mom has been looking for a new washer and dryer for a long time. So, she's gonna use her Sears card. And I was surprised that she gave away another digital camera, because she's already given away one. But, still. My Mom is so happy with her new camera. Plus now I actually have my camera to myself, instead of having the whole family use it. Remember I got my camera from the $100? I told you that story. That post is like, post #30 somethin. That was a long time ago.
I can't believe that we still have school tomorrow. After my Mom brought home all these gifts, it feels like the weekend. Well, tomorrow's Friday, so it can't be that bad. Wait, I was gonna write something just now. UGH!!!! Now I forgot what I was gonna say!!! Hmmmmmm....
OH YEA!!!!! Hanukkah starts tomorrow night. And we still don't have our decorations up. See, last year, Maddie and I were hitting a tennis ball against the wall in my garage, and one of the balls went up into the shelf. Of course, no one can reach it. It's like, 8 feet up in the air. So we got the ladder. Still we couldn't see it. So we gave up. And I think it went right behind the Hanukkah decorations box. So I'm hoping when my Dad goes to take the box down, he'll find the ball. Also cuz there's no more tennis balls in the house. And its entertaining to hit them against that wall with a tennis racket.
Alright, I reall wanna finish my book tonight, and my hands are getting really tired.
So my brother and I were at the arcade, and he won 2 jackpots. We ended up with a total of 2156 tix. We spent i on:
- A mini pool table
- One of those wind sheild stickers that looks like there was a baseball that hit your car
- A scarf for me
And we still have 981 left over for next time.
Well, gettin tired.
kewl
ReplyDelete