Pages

12/12/09

Sour

Eeeeeeek!! I'm eating a really sour cherry ring pop. It's called Wild Planetary Cherry. It's one of those that have that clear coating on the outside, and it looks like a lava lamp inside. But it's good.
Tonight my mom is gonna make latkes. We usually do them outside, or else the house smells like potatoes. But since it's raining, we think we're just gonna get the pre-made ones from the box and cook them inside.
You know how I told you all of the things my mom got? Well, she says there's one more, but she won't tell me. I have to wait till Monday to see it on TV. I asked her if it was the big prize, and she said no. But then, if it's no big deal, then why won't she tell me? So I think its a giant one. I CANT WAIT FOR MONDAY!
I'm having trouble seeing the monitor, since my cat is sitting right in front of it. So I don't know if I'm typing right. And he just sat on my iPod. Well, I got to go before he plops down on the keyboard.

P.S. Isn't plops a funny word?!?!?!?!!?!? PLOPS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment