Me and my friend Laurel ahd so much fun last night, since she slept over. We picked her up a like, 5, and here's what we did:
5- Went to Maggiano's and there was no wait!
6:30- Went to Sears and my parents bought a new washer and dryer with my mom's gift card
8- Went to look at the neighborhood with the awesome Christmas lights while Laurel and I sang Christmas carols
9- Went home and then got ready for bed
9:30- Played Band Hero together
10:30-Popped popcorn and watched TV
11:30- Got into bed and played radmo games like would you rather and that kind of stuff
12- Went to bed
And now I am just sitting here while she writes notes on my iPod. I believe she wants to say something:
hi i am the owner of the world's fatest cat: Troubles and he still wants more and more food and he is 25.4 pounds. thats all i wanna say. bye.
OK then. So we are hacing fun now, well not really, but we gotta go do something else. Maybe I'll post later.
No comments:
Post a Comment