So every week my mom gets together with some of her friends and they go to Starbucks. And sometimes I go, like today. Usually I get a donut at the shop next door, but since I had a smores pop-tart today, I wasn't hungry. Mmmmm, pop-tarts are so good. I so want another one right now. Maybe after this I'll have another.
My mom might take me to get a pedicure today, cuz she needs one, and yea. And its the only good thing to do on a day like this one. Cuz we get to be inside and escape all the wind.
I'm going to Las Vegas and staying at the Monte Carlo on Thursday to Sunday, and I'm kinda scared cuz I don't want it to catch on fire again. My mom says that if it sets on fire again, she'll get me a laptop. Hahaha, isn't that so funny! Well, now I'm hoping it'll burn down, but not really, cuz that would be scary, but I wanna laptop, but I don't wanna be mean. I could go back and forth all day about this. Anyway, since Twiggs can't come with us, obviously, I think I'm gonna ask Halle to take care of him. I think she would like that. HALLE, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE COMMENT AND SAY IF YOU WOULD.
Gotta go have another pop-tart!
this is halle, ill do it but didnt you say i have to have like special training or something?
ReplyDeleteno, its not that hard to take care of him. its very simple, and you dont need to be specially trained. ill call you tomorrow, and train you myself.
ReplyDeletei am posting for the poll. my favorite taylor swift song isn't up there. It's called Taylor Swift sucks and country is crap.
ReplyDeletebraden-
ReplyDeletewow, such a nice comment.