Pages

12/17/09

Kanye West

So I finally saw the video of Kanye West interrupting Taylor at the VMA's. I thought he took the award from her, but he only said that Beyonce should have won.
So if you look at the poll on the right, you'll see that Maddie's is winning by just one vote. There's only a few hours left to vote, so yea.
The reason I haven't posted in a while is because I have been working on the Egypt project with Ragan every day this week. And so I haven't gotten a chance to use the computer for uses besides the project, because we have been practically living together for the last few days. At least our presentation went well. Except when the queen fell off her throne. It was pretty funny, though.
I have been having so much fun with singing on the Wii. They have all these cool songs. And I discovered this new one, well, not really new, but I never had listened to it cuz I thought it was bad cuz its by Aly & AJ, but its called Like Whoa, and I think its really good.
It was fun today, cuz I was playing Chinese handball at the free recess we had, and I was talking to Kristi, and so we started a whole conversation, and somehow we got up to a game where she would sing part of a song, and I would tell her which one it was. I got none wrong, and so I got to wear her sunglasses for the rest of recess, cuz that was the deal we made.
Well, gotta go do something. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment