I'm like, really mad, because I only have 9.4 points so far for AR. I'm scared that I'm not gonna reach my goal, and get the average book level. And then, I won't get an A. So I wanna try to read as much as I can, but I haven't been getting the chance to read lately, since I stay up so late, then I never have time to read my book.
Tonight, my family and I are going to have a poker game, and we're gonna teach myMom how to play, and then we can all play together. Doesn't that sound fun? And, I can finally stay up late with ou getting in trouble! Yay!
I'm gonna go watch some more ellen with my Mom, and see what they give away! If you wanna see what they give away every day, go to ellentv.com, because I'm not gonna tell ya!
for money?
ReplyDeleteno, we just played with poker chips for fun.
ReplyDelete