Pages

12/28/09

Not Just Me

So have I ever told you that I am like, the only one who has a blog? I always wanted someone else to have one so I could read it. And so the other day Alexis told me about hers, and so now I check it and I am so happy that I can read someone else's. I'm not gonna post the address cuz I don't want her to get mad at me......
Gotta go play Band Hero with my brother!!!! I'll post later!!

4 comments:

  1. you know, i have a blog too even though i don't post often

    from maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. sinc people won't kno the name of that blog, people who read ur blog won't visit it and therfore, it won't be a popular blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maddie-
    i think the last time u posted was like, june. no offense, i dont wanna brag. u should start posting more often and i will read it. i love reading other ppls blogs. i actually wish there were more of u that had one so that i had something to read besides mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. anonymous-
    i just dont want her to get mad at me if random ppl like u read her blog. i dont even kno u yet u found my blog and now read it alot. and dont worry, itll get popular someday. mine was terrible in 5th grade until now, when i have like, 7 ppl who read it.

    ReplyDelete