Pages

4/1/10

So Sad!

OK, so I was walking up the stairs of my house, and I fell cuz I tripped, and I broke my right arm! Now I have a cast and I have to have it on all of Spring Break! And I can't write cuz I am right-handed! UGH!!!!
APRIL FOOLS!!!
Ya, that would suck. But anyway, today at school, there was an ambulence and one of the supervisors said that one kid fell off the bars and possibly broke their shoulder. That would suck if you broke your arm before spring break. And it would also suck if you broke your arm the week before summer camp. believe me, I know what it feels like.
So my family is going to a Dodger game tonight, and of course I'm not going cuz I hate baseball. So I don't know who is staying home with me.
So I heard that song As A Blonde by Selena Gomez cuz one of my freinds told me about it, soI looked it up on YouTube. Probably the worst song ever. She can't sing. There isn't any tune. She's just saying a bunch of words that aren't even lyrics. DON'T LISTEN TO IT.
So my brother has to print the tickets for the game tonight, so I have to go. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment