So I think in a few minutes I'm gonna go swimming. Either that or Boomers. See, its hot out, so I wanna go swimming, but its windy so I wanna be inside. So one of those things are gonna be against me. But I's rather go to the arcade. My mom found a bag of tokens for the arcade, and the bag has a date on it. 3/1/08.
Tonight whi,e my brother is at baseball practice my mom and I are going ot make this really good-looking chocolate souffle. My mom got this new hand-mixer, you know that thing where you hold it and turn it on and thee beaters mix it for you. It was a gift. And its awesome.
I'm really dumb. So today I put my phone in my pocket, and forgot about it. So 5 minutes later I started freaking out. So I called it. I heard it ringing, and it sounded like it was below me. So I started spinning around in circles. Trying to see if it was on the floor. I found it. And then I got really mad at myself.
So I'm gonna go do something, I haven't quite figured out what, but something. Oh, yea, I put up a new book review.
Tonight whi,e my brother is at baseball practice my mom and I are going ot make this really good-looking chocolate souffle. My mom got this new hand-mixer, you know that thing where you hold it and turn it on and thee beaters mix it for you. It was a gift. And its awesome.
I'm really dumb. So today I put my phone in my pocket, and forgot about it. So 5 minutes later I started freaking out. So I called it. I heard it ringing, and it sounded like it was below me. So I started spinning around in circles. Trying to see if it was on the floor. I found it. And then I got really mad at myself.
So I'm gonna go do something, I haven't quite figured out what, but something. Oh, yea, I put up a new book review.
No comments:
Post a Comment