So I actually like having a boring background, mostly cuz its white so I can have colors on it. So I think I'll keep it like this.
So the Give A Day Get A Day was fun. We got to clean the inside of a school. So i spent my morning spraying weird pink stuff on a wall and scrubbing. I wanted to paint the outside, but for some reason you have to be an adult to do that job. But it could have been a lot worse. Hey, I'm still getting free Disneyland tickets.
So last night at tennis practice, I put my tennis bag on the bleachers, where I always do. And then there's sprinklers. The sprinklers don't spray the grass. They spray the bleachers. So, they decided to soak my bag, with everything in it, including my phone. Now I have to pay $40 for a refurbished phone cuz my wet one is beyond repair. Not to mention the grip on my raquet is totally peeling now.
So I'm gonna watch the recorded Jamie Oliver's now. You should watch it. But then once you see what the people eat, you don't wanna eat for the next couple of hours. But then when he serves the good stuff, like the healthy food, it makes you really hungry. Only when they eat good food. Which is like, never, no offense.
as you know, I got my phone wet also. STOP. if you haven't already payed, take out the sim card and put it in a bag of rice. leave there for a few days, but check on it sometimes. my phone is as good as new now.
ReplyDelete