Pages

4/3/10

Didn't See It

So you know how I told you I was gonna see Alice In Wonderland yesterday? Well, we never got the chance to. But today, I did see Diary of a Wimpy Kid with Maddie and Halle. It was really funny. Except I at first wanted it to be animated, with like, the drawings moving, instead of real people playing the characters. It was still good.
So I just watched Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution. You guys should really watch that on Friday nights. Its really good. This time, he went to the high schools. You should see what goes on tehre. The lunch ladies count french fries as a veggie, just cuz they're made out of potatoes. So you should really see it.
So tonight my family and I are going to this fundraser for CHOC (Children's Hospital of Orange County). They are putting on this musical, but not with professionals, with volunteers who work at CHOC. I know it may not seem like the best thing to do on a Saturday night, but hey, what else are we gonna do besides sit around all night and watch a movie? By the way, Halle, I still wanna see that movie Zoolander.
Well, I'm gonna go try to finish my book. I only have like, I think 3 or 4 chapters left, and the chapters are kinda short and there aren't that many words on the pages. And I need something peaceful. So I think I'm gonna go tell my brother to stop banging on the keyboard.
P.S. THIS IS MY 200th POST!!!! MY BLOG IS SO SUCCESSFUL!!! YAY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. yah u should. it is really funny and totally worth seeing!

    ReplyDelete