So today I went to Camelot with my brother and our babysitter. We played mini golf. We played on the hard course, and it was really fun. Plus, all the little kids were on the easy courses, so it would have been really crowded. And then we played some games in the arcade. Except they kinda need more games that give out tickets. There's not a lot. Usually I play a lot of games twice.
So since we still have like, 3 and a half hourse till tennis practice, I'm going to make something. I don't know what yet. I'm gonna look online for something easy and dessert-ish. I made applesauce the other day, and it turned out terrible. I think I have made so many things this week. Let's see; I made applesauce, cookies, brownies, a chocolate souffle, and now I'm gonna make something else. Well what c an I say? I love cooking.
So since we still have like, 3 and a half hourse till tennis practice, I'm going to make something. I don't know what yet. I'm gonna look online for something easy and dessert-ish. I made applesauce the other day, and it turned out terrible. I think I have made so many things this week. Let's see; I made applesauce, cookies, brownies, a chocolate souffle, and now I'm gonna make something else. Well what c an I say? I love cooking.
No comments:
Post a Comment