Pages

4/16/10

Nothing Right Now

Well, I haven't found a website that has good backgrounds, so until then, it'll just have to be the boring old blog of mine.
I wanted to go roller skating tonight, but since I have tennis, I can't. And plus, I think it'll be really crowded. And I've been there a lot, also, I had my brithday there and I've gone to another friend of mine's party there too. I go skating a lot, so its not that bad. I still would have liked to go.
So I don't know what to do over the weekend, and I don't wanna waste it all. I know I have a tennis match tomorrow at 1:30, but also the rest of the day and after Sunday school tomorrow.
So I am doing that Give a Day Get a Day for Disneyland thing on Sunday, I forgot. I tihnk we're doing something that, well, I don't really remember. I'll tell you about it after. At least I won't be wasting the day.
So, I think I'm gonna go have a snack, or find something to do. Maybe go outside. But other than that, the rest of my day is going to be nothing! At least the quarter os over. Only like, 2 months left.

No comments:

Post a Comment