So I was just watching a show called Whacked Out Sports with Maddie and her mom. And all it was was a bunch of idiots doing things that could cost them their life. like mostly motorbiking. And there was this one guy and he was on a roof and he jumped and was trying to land on a mattress, but then landed in a tree instead. Not the smartest one in the world.
So I think we only have like, 6 weeks left of school. I think its like, 30 days. And thn of course of those 30 days there's Outdoor Ed, which is 4 days, and then the end of the year party, which is one of the days, and then the lest day is graduation! So like, 24 days if you count out all the fun ones.
Well, I think I'm gonna go see what Maddie's doing. See you people tomorrow. For a Friday! Yay! Still, I'd rather be out of school like on a weekend or in summer. I'd rather be in summer anyday. Except for weekends.
So I think we only have like, 6 weeks left of school. I think its like, 30 days. And thn of course of those 30 days there's Outdoor Ed, which is 4 days, and then the end of the year party, which is one of the days, and then the lest day is graduation! So like, 24 days if you count out all the fun ones.
Well, I think I'm gonna go see what Maddie's doing. See you people tomorrow. For a Friday! Yay! Still, I'd rather be out of school like on a weekend or in summer. I'd rather be in summer anyday. Except for weekends.
No comments:
Post a Comment