Pages

4/28/10

The Squeakquel (AGAIN!)

So today Maddie's mom BOUGHT the Squeakquel, so now we get to watch it everyday! I think I'm gonna go crazy! I mean, really, a girl can only take so much squeaking.
So my brother has a game today, and I really don't wanna go. There's like, no girl on the team that's my age. They're all like, in 4th grade. But I think I'm gonna take my roller blades today, so at least I have something to do. And we might have an extra snack shack ticket, so maybe my mom'll let me get like, a candy of some sort.
So last night, I was watching Coraline at like, 9:00, right before I went to bed. Not a good idea. I had the same dream. Except I didn't go through the door, because I already knew it wouldn't be a good idea. But I died anyway. Then I woke up. Wow, that was really random.
Well, I'm going back into Maddie's room, or maybe I'll go get a snack. Oh, yea, I had Subway last night for dinner. Wow. That was so random!! I'll shut up now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment