Pages

4/26/10

A Little Odd....

So I'm at Maddie's place (of course) and its really weird cuz her mom is having like a tea party with her friends, and all their little kids are running around the house. Naked. No diaper. Odd.
So Halle left and now I'm just waiting for my brother to come home. I'm so glad that I don't have hebrew today, or any other type of after-school activity, cuz I kinda just want the rest of this day to myself and Maddie and any of my other friends.
So our desks are kind of like islands, just more organized. Its an island, technically, just not like last year where its wherever we want. Now we have to be in columns. But after this, I think and hope that Mrs. Hope will let us sit wherever we want instead of being stuck with people that we're not really friends with. Like where I was sitting before today. Next to Andy. I think you know how hard that can be.
Well, Maddie is waiting for me, so I'm leaving. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment