Pages

4/6/10

6 Days

So it may not seem like it, but we still have 6 days left of vacation. That's a little and a lot. Its a lot cuz its almost a week, but a little cuz its not nearly as far as summer vacation.
I think we might be going out to lunch today, I hope its like, I don't know. I think I'm done with Carls. I know you might not think that's possible, but there's a reason. And I'm not gonna type that much. I'll tell you at school on Tuesday. Hey, think about it.......right now we would be at math.....HOW FUN!!!! I would probably be staring at the clock, yelling at it in my head to make time go faster. Ya.
UGH! You know how I told you about that stupid song As A Blonde by Selena Gomez and that its the worst song ever? Well, ITS IN MY HEAD!! I know how to get a song out of my head. Its works on Halle too.
I want your love and I want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance!!!
I hear it a lot now. Every time someone calls me. Its my ringtone. And no, I haven't gotten tired of it, thanks for asking Halle.
Well, I'm gonna go read. I started the People of Sparks, since I got it at the library yesterday. Its actually really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment