Pages

4/8/10

CA Science Center

So I ended up going swimming yesterday, cuz it was to late to go to Boomers. But today I'm going to this museum in LA. I've been there before, but its so big that I've never seen the same thing twice. Today there's this thing about the ecosystem. They said there's this really cool exhibit called the rot room, where they show what bugs do to rotten tress or plants. Its sounds gross, but I think it looks kinda cool.
My brother's friend is coming with us. It was originally planned to be that way. So really I'm tagging along.
I can't believe last night on American Idol they SAVED that guy. I didn't really like him. I don't think he had a great voice. The song he sang wasn' a song that really shows that you have an amazing voice. It was all like, one note, and so it seemd like a song that anyone could do. My favorite is that girl Siobhan (pronounced "shihvahn"). But there's only 3 girls left. I want it to be a girl this year. Here's all the past American Idols:
1. Kelly Clarkson
2. Ruben Studdard
3. Fantasia Burrino
4. Carrie Underwood
5. Taylor Hicks
6. Jordin Sparks
7. David Cook
8. Kris Allen
And of course, I want Siobhan to win this year. So its been a boy the past 2 years. Actually, since there are 8 seasons, 4 boys have won and 4 girls have won. So its even. But boys have won the past 2 years. And that guy Andrew, with all the tattoos, he has to go. I don't think any of the boys have a great voice. And that guy Tim Urban is really bad.
I have to go find my cat. I think he's outside.

7 comments:

  1. Hey it's Layne. I think I've been to that museum it's pretty cool. I thought it was good that they saved that guy from elimination eventhough I thought Tim or Andrew really needed to leave. They're bad. See u at alexiss party

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like andrew. i hate tim too. i also like crystal (even tho she has dreadlocks and lip rings). o and my favorite boy is big mike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. y do u guys all hate andrew?!?! i like him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's ok but u have to admit that he's not gonna win. I'm sad didi left
    Layne

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya, me and my mom thot didi was really good. i dont know why they had to vote her off. i would have saved her. i would have so rather saved her than that big mike guy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok we have like totally different tastes. i mean i like didi (she waz my fav until she left) but i also like big mike so i guess 4 me it waz a loss both ways. o and i kno andrew isnt gonna win but i still like him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like andrew and i dont think he is that bad. also did big mike get saved or did he get eliminated?? i wanted didi to win because she was pretty good and i liked her story.

    ReplyDelete