OK, well since that post that I did about the Science Center brought in a big hype about American Idol, I thought that I would do a post on it.
I don't really think this is a good season. Its not cuz unlike last year, nobody stands out. Like Adam Lambert. And they're all like, only 19, and they're way too young. And personally, even though I like that Siobhan girl, I don't think she has a great voice. I don't think any of them do. The only highlight of the season was
"Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, looking like a fool with your pants on the ground with your gold in your mouth, your hat turned sideways pants hit the ground, you call your self a cool kid walking downtown with your pants on the ground giddy up!"
And just think abouut next year. With Simon quitting, and no Paula, and Ellen on, its really gonna suck. And by then, it'll be really boring. Cuz none of the winners go far anymore. Only two really got a career:
Kelly Clarkson, and Carrie Underwood.
I mean, what happened to Ruben Studdard, Fantasia, Kris Allen, and Taylor Hicks, Jordin Sparks? I mean, they didn't really get that far.
Well, I have to leave now. So someone finish off the conversation or just leave a comment.
I don't really think this is a good season. Its not cuz unlike last year, nobody stands out. Like Adam Lambert. And they're all like, only 19, and they're way too young. And personally, even though I like that Siobhan girl, I don't think she has a great voice. I don't think any of them do. The only highlight of the season was
"Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, looking like a fool with your pants on the ground with your gold in your mouth, your hat turned sideways pants hit the ground, you call your self a cool kid walking downtown with your pants on the ground giddy up!"
And just think abouut next year. With Simon quitting, and no Paula, and Ellen on, its really gonna suck. And by then, it'll be really boring. Cuz none of the winners go far anymore. Only two really got a career:
Kelly Clarkson, and Carrie Underwood.
I mean, what happened to Ruben Studdard, Fantasia, Kris Allen, and Taylor Hicks, Jordin Sparks? I mean, they didn't really get that far.
Well, I have to leave now. So someone finish off the conversation or just leave a comment.
well jordin sparks got pretty far but she hasnt had any new songs for a while. also kris allen has like 2 songs that play on the radio sometimes. yah and ur right about it going to b boring next yr. i only think ill watch the auditions cuz thats the best part. hollywood to me is boring. especially the first 3 or 4 weeks
ReplyDeletehollywood is boring cuz its too serious. and ya, auditions r funny cuz theyre all the ppl who joke around like larry platt.
ReplyDelete