Pages

3/31/10

Spring Break

So tomorrow is the last day that we have before spring break. I don't really know what we're doing, but I'm just glad it doesn't involve school.
So it still questions me why we have to have 2 tests the day before break? I mean, we have a latin test and Mr. Louie's class has a math test. Well, I guess its better than having to take it when you get back. Two reasons 1) You forget a lot of stuff when you are on vacation for 11 days 2) You'll be having so much fun on break and then the first day you come back its test time.
So the CSTs are coming up. I'm happy cuz that means no homework and hopefully Mrs. Hope will either let us eat mints (like Mrs. McBride did) or let us chew gum (like Mrs. Bradley). Cuz I like to eat stuff that you usually can't have during test time. And Mrs. Hope isn't lettting us move into islands like we got to do last year. So I'm sad. I don't like rows.
So I gotta do homework now, bye.

6 comments:

  1. wouldnt islands b better than rows because cant u cheat when ur in rows??

    ReplyDelete
  2. so ur basically saying that ur sad cuz u cant cheat on the test this yr......odd.......r u trying to say something? maybe like, UR A CHEATER? (hint hint) jkjk i kno ur not a cheater. i know ur just pointing it out to all the other cheaters like LAYNE!!!! jkjk layne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the mint stuff and the islands were only for the STAR testing, not the CST's

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, wait, dang it!! i meant the stars!!! and also i rlly hope that we dont have to have study shields!! they make u feel like ur in jail and tehres no room to move ur arms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yah but knowing mrs.hope were gonna have them. :(

    ReplyDelete