Pages

4/2/10

Alice In Wonderland

So today I think I'm gonna be seeing Alice In Wonderland with my family. I didn't wanna see it at first, but now it looks pretty good. I don't know what changed my mind. I'll tell you if I do a review on it later after I see it.
So I'm about half way done with my book, City Of Ember. I have already read it, but this time I'm doing it for AR. Its actually a good book, not like my last one. Blizzard's Wake, I quit reading, because it was so boring, and it was taking me forever. I wasn't even half way done with it.
Halle, that dream you told me about still freaks me out. Its your fault! You shouldn't have told me! Its so scary!
Well, I'm gonna go get dressed and then go lay back on my bed and read some more. Ya. That's how my morning are probably gonna be.
I wanna go to the library and get the 2nd and 3rd book of the series of Ember. I think when I start school next year, when I ride my bike home, since the Placentia Library is on the way, I'll stop there and do my homework there everyday. That would be fun. Cuz then I could read.

No comments:

Post a Comment