Pages

6/30/10

So I think this day has gone by a lot faster than usual. I woke up at exactly 9:00 today, and I'm not kidding-2 seconds after I woke up I heard the Becky's car door shut. I had the weirdest dream, too. But I don't wanna tell it.
So I am just relaxing now. I don't wanna go to the pool because it's not that hot so the water wouldn't feel good. And I'm really tired. So I'm drinking the last bit of Diet Coke. It would be funny if you saw me right now. I'm typing on the computer, with a 2 liter bottle of soda sitting next to me. But it's almost out, and I didn't feel like pouring it into a glass.
I really am out of ideas for things to do now. All I can do is just wait for camp. And the hot dog eating contest. It's so disgusting but so entertaining. But you wanna throw up after. And think about the contestants too!
Well I'm gonna go take a nap. I'm so tired right now. See ya later. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment