So I'm leaving for camp on Tuesday, and that's gonna be for about all of July. So I'm not gonna be bored like I usually am. But I think it's gonna be a lot cooler than down here. Last year, It was about 92 degrees some days. But since I'm in the mountains and near the beach it's like, only 85.
So right now I'm really diggin that song Cant Be Tamed by Miley Cyrus. But now a lot of people are saying she's turning into a "slut." I'll ask them like, so do you like Miley Cyrus? And they'll say, "no. She's turning into a slut." And yea, they'll use that word. But that's only because of what she's been wearing for her performances. But Katy Perry wears like, skin-tight dresses. Always. And then she wears a colored wig. Because that's her.
Well I'm getting hungry so I'm gonna have some breakfast. Bye.
ok how can u b in the mountains and near the beach??? it doesnt make sense!!
ReplyDeleteWell, when we take our trip to the beach during camp, it takes about 15 minutes to get out of the mountains. But then it's about another 20 to get to the beach because we have to go west. But we're technically close to the beach once you get out of the mountains.
ReplyDelete