So since summer's here, I've been sleeping in so much more than usual weekends. But then I get mad at myself because I feel like I've missed a lot of stuff that I shouldn't have.
Well I think I'm going camp shopping soon, which I'm excited about since I really need a lot of shirts. And shorts. But I already have my really awesome duffle bag. Camp was really fun last year. I did a lot of reading, because when my cabin went to ropes like, 3 times, I was reading on a bench. It was nice.
Well I already had breakfast so I don't really know what to do. I don't really wanna read. I usually read at night. For some reason I just can't read in the morning.
I really can't think of anything more to write about, so for now, bye. Maybe I'll post later. See you all hopefully sometime this summer! Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment