So last night my brother was at a party, and since he was the only one invited, my parents and I went to Fashion Island and had dinner. We went to Barnes and Noble for like, and hour, and I got this really cool book about optical illusions. There are a few of them that are hanting and a few that are frustrating. But I like it. But we left there at about 10:30 and we had to leave the mall, so we were walking around and it was a ghost town.
I just painted my nails and I got it all over my fingertips so I'm gonna go use some nail polish remover and wipe it off. It's bothering me.
I still have 4 pages of Super Sentences but they're the pronunciations. So it won't take that long.
Only 9 days left, so I'm satisfied. Nothing that I'm really mad about, except that our project is due Wednesday.
OK, bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment