Pages

6/22/10

So today with Becky I think we are going to the Irvine Spectrum and getting stuff for camp. And I think we are going to Dave&Busters. I love that place. I love all arcades. I think they're so fun. Because you win prizes and you get to play a bunch of games. And win tickets.
So yesterday while I was at Ragan's party, my brother and Becky went to Target. Bradley bought this thing where it has 4 movies in 1 and guess what they are: all the Austin Powers movies, and then this 80s random movie that has to do with spies. But now since yesterday he's been watching them all. But I can't say I don't like them. They are hilarious.
Well I'm gonna go hang downstairs and maybe go play the Wii Fit. It's like, the best video game ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment